- Recruitment: Broad–scale communication to
recruit targeted young talents.
- Employer Branding: Part of EB Activation to strengthen
SPVB brand as “Employer of Choice”
1/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE:
- LEADs: 2.157 leads
- Completed Forms (5 required steps): 1.800 forms
2/ GRADUATE SALE/ENGINEERING TALENT (GST/GET):
- LEADs: 1.400 leads
- Completed forms (5 required steps): 700 forms
* LEADS definition:
- Candidates log in and provide full Personal information including: name, age, phone number, email, graduate school, graduation industry, graduation year. academic information: school, industry, year
* FORM definition: Candidates complete the following 5 required steps
1 / Log in (login) on the landing page & fill out the LEADS form.
2 / Fill out the form providing the learning process.
3 / Fill form provides working process (if any).
4 / Answer the question.
5 / Submit CV file for apply.
INFORMATION: Male/Female, age: 18 – 24, nationwide - focus at HCMC & Hanoi, fresh,
graduated, first jobber, interested in
FMCG category, active lifestyle.
- LOOKING FOR CAREER GOALS: Competitive base salary, good benefits, fairness & respect, professional training &
coaching, international exposure.
TIMELINE: 6 months (11/2018 - 04/2019)
than 70% of online traffic is from mobile devices, but users cannot complete
the form on this device.
- Student & Fresh Graduate has not full-filled understanding, right perception about career
opportunity, recruitment program at the global companies.
face to many competitors, included:
employers & be famous for qualified MT program, like Unilever, P&G,
employers which are knowns as their communication effort, like: Shopee,
application form mobile version which allows users to proceed to the
"Log-in" step & complete the first step of form - Personal
Information. After that, using user’s information (phone number, email address,
…) which collected on 2 above step to re-marketing them with appropriate
messages that encourages users to complete the next steps on the computer
device. It is also unique point compared to other employers in the market.
out & introducing Unique Point & Benefits of Pepsi’s Young Talent Program (YTP) program that
gives students & fresh graduate compared to other competitors, in order to
create suitable content for encouraging (targeting & re-marketing) fresh
graduates & students applying into YTP Program.
users experience on YTP Program's landing page to increase conversion rate,
using section separately with suitable content & visual for each target
group & specific departments.
Some screenshots of landing page.
1/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
- Leads 2.597 leads (original expected KPI of Leads 2.157 leads), reaching 120% KPIs.
- 1.823 completed forms (original expected KPI of Forms 1.800 forms), reaching 101% KPIs.
2/ GRADUATE SALE/ENGINEERING TALENT (GST/GET)
- Leads 1.800 leads (original expected KPI of Leads 1.400 leads), reaching 129% KPIs.
- 1.306 completed forms (original expected KPIs of Forms 700 forms), reaching 187% KPIs.
Some screenshots of campaign: