- Students in the last year or new graduate with background IT
- Do not require experience, will be trained in the process of working
- Hard-working, honest, with good logical thinking
- Posivite thinking, “Can do” attitude.
- Understanding basic digital marketing.
- Daily optimize and tracking campaign, bring real results for client and profit for company.
- A/B test ads to gain both quality and quantity KPI.
- Daily & weekly report for client if required and at the end of campaign.
- Follow up and recognize abnormal index, raising and finding solutions with team.
- Working Time: Monday-Friday (9AM – 5:30PM).
- Participate in the training program of Ureka Media.
- Enjoy Allowances during internship.
- Opportunity to be officially recruited after the internship.