The Account Manager oversees the management of programmatic campaigns and provides direction and development to Ad operation and Media Specialists. Account Managers will work with the other members of the client service organization to ensure success on client campaigns from across the Ureka Media Products and Services. The role will include both client service responsibilities and hands-on-keyboard campaign management.
- RFP/Brief management and communication, Account Manager will work with Sr. Managers to provide clients with strategic cross channel recommendation
- Oversee the ongoing training and mentorship of Account executives in the team.
- Analyze data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations to enhance pace and performance
- Understand campaign set up, tag management, brand safety set up, performance and pace fluctuations
- Contribute to strategic growth of account through generating insights and operational/technology-driven efficiencies
- Develop presentation creation and communication skills
- Help compile important deliverables for wrap up reporting including reporting and analysis, insights, and visualization
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze audience data and activate against them cross channel across multiple platforms
- Manage partner communication and deliverables including managing Contracts, IOs, fees, discrepancies, and reconciliation, invoices, liquidations..etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3 years/4-6 years of agency or publishers experience working with Global agencies or demand side platforms (DSPs), ad serving platforms and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Familiar with digital media planning elements and tactics
- Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues and produce solutions
- Capable to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build strong working relationships
- Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking skill
- Excellent Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience working with business applications; MS Office Suite desired
- Working Time: Monday-Friday (9hAM-17h30PM).
- Workplace: HCM
- Competitive income (base salary and sales bonus) .
- Youthful & dynamic Environment, modern & civilized working conditions.
- To participate in advanced training and professional skills helded by the company.
- Professional development opportunities with companies .
- Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, enjoy holidays, enjoy productivity.
- To enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.
- Professional training system