Ureka Media HCMC looking for Youtube Management Intern of BD.
Are you an Undergraduate Junior or Senior with a real passion for YouTube and content creation? We are looking for a paid Youtube Management Intern who will be assisting in the ideation, planning and execution of launching and managing YouTube channels, creating content and social media management. If diving deep into the world of YouTube, digital content, and the social media landscape is interesting to you, we welcome you to Ureka Creator
Aside from being enthusiastic about what we do, we are looking for someone with a consistent record of being a great teammate to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. This internship is 20 hours a week for 12 weeks!
- Taking lead on talent and trends research, watching YouTube videos and identifying trending talent, content and current challenges.
- Researching talent opportunities and entering them into Salesforce.Taking weekly meeting and call notes as needed.
- Assisting with communications around shoots including timelines, calendars, and contact sheets.
- Onsite production assistance including set-up, registration, breakdown, post-event follow up needs
- Entertainment working Experience is a plus.
- Voice favorable/ PTS or AI skill is a plus.
- Must be studying relevant studies to internship responsibilities.
- Must be an avid viewer and genuine fan of YT/IG creators.
- Experience in public speaking / relationship building.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide phenomenal work.
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Perks + Benefits
- Internship is paid
- Flexible dress code
- Fun, dynamic work environment