- Ability to lead team of 6-8 members, build and train this team.
- Working closely with an internal specialized team to monitor performance and recommend optimizations and new/different strategies and tactics.
- Supporting Account Team to plan, make pitches and present to clients
- Analyzing the role and impact of various digital touchpoints in client’s business and marketing strategies.
- Participating in thoughtful leadership initiative discussions with partners and clients.
- Providing on-going updates to the team of industry’s trends, issues, and best practices in relevant categories.
- 3-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to work across a broad range of client categories and a swathe of very different consumer groups.
- Excellent understanding of digital media implementation & optimization especially Facebook, Google, Programmatic
- Ability to manage workflow effectively with internal teams and third-party partners.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers manipulation.
- Strong work ethic and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Being good at researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented.
- Working Time: Monday-Friday (9 AM – 5:30 PM).
- Competitive income (base on salary and sales bonus).
- Youthful & dynamic environment, modern & civilized working conditions.
- Participate in advanced and professional skills training.
- Opportunities to develop your career path with professional agency.
- Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, enjoying holidays, enjoying productivity.
- Enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.
- Please send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org