UREKA MEDIA HCM looking for BACK-END DEVELOPER of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPT.
- Develop & maintain software systems & web applications.
- Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement & test software components.
- Responsible for troubleshooting application related issues and insuring/maintaining high performance and browser compatibility.
- Develop internal & appropriate external documentation content.
- Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards.
- Minimum career level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Excellent logical thinking ability.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP.
- Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
* Desired Skills:
- PHP5 / MySQL5
- Good knowledge of MVC model
- Experience of web development. UI and usability understanding.
* Additional software skills are a plus:
- Ability to work on both UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Experience with geographically distributed development teams is a strong plus.
- Experience with version control systems, git preferred
Salary: depending on experience
· Workplace: HCM
· Youthful & dynamic Environment, modern & civilized working conditions.
· Professional development opportunities with company.
· Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, married, birthday, .
· To enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.
Please send CV: email@example.com
Email Subject: Location – Position – Name of Candidate
Mobile phone: +84 (0) 39 562 1315